Recipe courtesy of Chop Chop Magazine
- 1 large romaine lettuce leaf, washed and dried
- 1 tablespoon Lemony Hummus (page 16)
- 4 spinach leaves, washed and dried
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lightly toasted sunflower or pumpkin seeds (see page 30)
- 2 thin tomato slices
- 1 tablespoon avocado or guacamole
- 1 tablespoon cooked and cooled (or leftover) brown rice or quinoa
- Put the romaine leaf on the cutting board. Use the teaspoon to spread the hummus on the leaf.
- Put the spinach on top of the hummus.
- Use the teaspoon to spread the yogurt over the spinach, then sprinkle with the seeds.
- Add the tomato slices, then top with the avocado or guacamole.
- Sprinkle the brown rice on top of the avocado.
- Roll up the romaine leaf as tightly as possible. Serve right away.