Recipe courtesy of Chop Chop Magazine
Why is a wrap more fun than a sandwich? We don’t know, but it sure is. Lavash is a Middle-Eastern flat bread that is often topped with sesame seeds. Multi-grain tortillas are a perfect substitute.
- 2 multi-grain lavash or 8-inch tortillas
- 2 tablespoons Lemony Hummus
- 4 slices roasted or smoked turkey breast
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 tomato slices
- 2 slices cheddar cheese or 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese (or whatever kind of cheese you like best!)
- Lay out the wraps on your clean work surface.
- Use the teaspoon to spread 1 tablespoon hummus on each wrap and top each with 2 slices turkey, 1 romaine leaf, 1 tomato slice and cheese slice, making a line of filling down the middle with a little room at the top and bottom.
- Roll up each wrap, then wrap with foil, wax paper, or parchment paper. Serve right away.